Our COVID- 19 policy
Concerned about your well-being and your safety, the 4-star Hotel Champs Fleuris Morzine is implementing specific sanitary measures for the reception of customers, subject to modifications based on various government announcements. These measures are in place to limit the risk of the COVID-19 virus spreading inside the establishment in order to preserve the health safety of customers and hotel staff.
- Each member of the team wears a mask.
- The establishment’s cleaning and disinfection protocols have been modified and strengthened with virucidal cleaning products.
- The single occupational risk assessment document is up to date on measures to prevent the risks of contamination and contagion.
- Floor staff are individually equipped with disposable masks, gloves and gowns.
- Hydroalcoholic gel distributors are installed at staff crossing points and in common areas for customers.
- Protective glass surrounds the hotel reception.
- Regarding breakfast, lunch and dinner served as a buffet, the use of masks and gel will be mandatory to serve you.
- The Spa is normally open from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. The air is 100% renewed.
- The swimming pool is also open, without restriction.
A question ? Contact us
If you need additional information concerning the sanitary measures in force in our establishment, do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 04 50 79 14 44 or directly on our website.